Last week it was my birthday.
The family now knows how I think.
Malicious compliance is well understood round here.
They got me these cards (twice).
There is no hiding place.
1. Not the best ever piece of verse written for a birthday card, but I’m having a go.
2. The drilling in the pictures in no way represents my DIY abilities.
3. Neither does it represent any act of malicious compliance on my part (many years as a practitioner have taught me to be far more subtle).
So, what’s the PONT?
- Malicious compliance is not a difficult concept to understand.
- Some acts of malicious compliance can be very obvious (check out the links below).
- Don’t let your family read your blog, they will know how you think.